Friday, January 4, 2013

Loving My Cover Art!


Hello everyone! I am very new to blogging so please bear with me. I'm very excited about my new release from Sweet Cravings Publishing, DESERT HEAT. It came out in October. One thing I'm happiest about is the gorgeous cover art by DawnĂ© Dominique. I couldn't have asked for a better cover for this story. Brainy, buttoned-up research scientist Julia Alvarez is horrified when she discovers the body of her murdered colleague. Then she encounters Max Reilly, the bad-boy homicide detective who’s been assigned to the case. Julia and Max find an attraction as searing as the Phoenix sun, but can they find happiness with each other despite backgrounds that are worlds apart? Can they survive the danger when the killer targets them both?  It's available through Sweet Cravings at http://store.sweetcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=107.





Another thing I'm excited about is the Sweet Cravings 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop happening today through Sunday. Lots of great prizes and giveaways, including an iPad 2! Check out the Hop's main page at http://secretcravingspublishing.blogspot.com/ and join in the fun!!









No comments:

Post a Comment