Friday, February 1, 2013

RELEASE DAY!

So excited because today is release day!! TWIST OF FATE is now available in e-book format from Sweet Cravings Publishing.  Devon Gallagher never imagined she'd become the target of a stalker. But hang-up phone calls, strange letters and a pair of her own shredded underwear drive her to seek help from the one man she thought she'd never see again: ex-lover Rick Bergstrom. Although both Rick and Devon vow to put aside their past together, as they work to unmask the stalker they discover an even greater danger -- their still-smoldering passion.

You can order TWIST OF FATE through Sweet Cravings at http://store.sweetcravingspublishing.com/index.php?main_page=book_info&cPath=4&products_id=128. It will also be available soon on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords!

To celebrate my new release, I will be giving away an e-copy to one commenter. Simply tell me about some wild, crazy twist of fate that happened to you!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I read the short blurb of your book and found it really interesting! I would love to read it. Best of luck with it and all your future projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marincas, you are the winner. Just send your e-mail address to me at lwhiteauthor@yahoo.com and I'll get your copy of TWIST OF FATE to you. Let me know what format you would like (PDF, Kindle, etc.).

    ReplyDelete